Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Student Affairs extends blessing

I would like to extend to you a warm welcome on behalf of all of us who work in the Division of Student Affairs, the Offices of Alcohol and Drug Education, Campus Ministry, the Career Center, Counseling Center, Health Services, International Student Services and Activities, Multicultural Student Programs and Services, the Office of Residence Life and Housing, Security, Student Activities and the staffs of your residence halls. Although we provide a variety of services, we share a common desire to do everything we can to help facilitate your intellectual, spiritual and personal growth.We extend a special welcome to our new students, first-year students, transfer students and new graduate and professional students. We welcome back the sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as the returning graduate and professional students. As a community, we draw our strength from the unique and diverse gifts offered by each of you. We hope that all of you, both those who are new and those who are returning, will be able to achieve the goals you set for yourselves this year.I hope that I will have the opportunity to come to know as many of you as possible in the months ahead. Until I am able to greet you in person, please know that you have my very best wishes for a year filled with all God's blessings.

Father Mark. PoormanVice President for Student AffairsNotre DameAug. 20, 2003