Go on a date with Tad Hamilton

Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! starts out with two solid minutes of quality alone time with half-naked stud muffin Josh Duhamel which is sure to quickly win over the female members of the audience. The rest of the movie is equally entertaining for both sexes, but one can not help spontaneously flashing back to those unforgettable initial moments throughout the remainder of the film. From Robert Luketic, who directed Legally Blonde, comes the feel-good romantic comedy Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!. Kate Bosworth of Blue Crush plays Rosalee Futch, a small town Piggly Wiggly cashier who hopes to someday meet famous Hollywood beefcake Tad Hamilton who is played by Josh Duhamel. Rosalee enters an online contest to win a dream date with hunky Tad, despite numerous sarcastic remarks supplied by her manager Pete and largely unfavorable odds. Topher Grace of "That '70s Show" is Pete, a highly regarded Piggly Wiggly manager who has been offered a great new job in the city, but needs to make known his long held secret feelings for Rosalee before he makes the move. Rosalee is the lucky winner of the online contest and flies out to Los Angeles for her date with dreamy Tad. Although the date starts out with some awkward vomiting and verbal stumbling, Tad and Rosie have a good conversation during dinner where Rosalee makes an insightful comment on the fast-paced life of a Hollywood actor, saying it is "just a recipe for an unsatisfying life." This "resonates" with Tad and he decides to spend some more time with Rosalee so that he can figure out how to find fulfillment in his life. Tad arrives at the Piggly Wiggly just as Pete is about to make his feelings known, and thus begins the love triangle which Win A Date revolves around. Deciding how things should play out in Win a Date is not as easy as in most chick flicks because Tad isn't the typical shady hot guy. Audience members will be torn between sexy Tad and endearing Pete. Sean Hayes of "Will and Grace" has a supporting role, so "Will and Grace" fans should be sure to check out Win a Date. Everyone will get a kick out of this movie! While this movie is the ultimate chick flick, guys will be able to enjoy the movie as well because most of them will be able to identify in some way with Pete. What guy doesn't want to believe that some day he will feel this way about a girl? Profanity is a rarity in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!, as are sexual innuendos, so the film is definitely an option if you are looking for a clean movie to take your younger sibling to a movie that he or she will also enjoy. You may even choose to see this movie with the parental units. This movie is really very touching. Audience members will be floating out of theatres with light hearts and a refreshing new outlook on daily life, perhaps giving that slightly dorky guy in your chemistry lab who keeps giving you the eye a second look.