DeBart for DeBowl

Two words for everyone to know - DeBartolo Hall. Yes, everyone already knows about this building that is our largest classroom building on campus. But, my friends, I have made a discovery that needs to be shared with the rest of the world. That may only be the Notre Dame world, but that's fine by me.Some of you may already know about this, but I only recently discovered the best part of DeBartolo. What is that you ask? A TV output on the projectors that are installed in the classrooms equipped with media on-call. It may not sound like much, but I see it as a means to have the best place to watch sporting events on campus. Just think of it: going into DBRT 101 to watch the big game, whichever that is at the time. We can have all the food down on the bottom, where professors usually lecture from. Grab your food, head back up to your seat and enjoy the game on a huge screen with 400 of your best friends. If no one else takes advantage of it, I certainly will. Just the other day, I caught parts of the Duke/UNC game in one of those larger classrooms. I was in there working on a presentation for one of my classes and happened to hit the TV button. The game instantly came on, and for a moment, I was in heaven. That moment ended promptly when the other members of my group told me to turn it off because it was some sort of distraction. I honestly could not see what their problem was.For me, an avid sports fan, having the right place to watch the game is very important. Now, I have found that place. Although it may be the most unorthodox of places, you cannot find somewhere that has a picture and sound quality quite like DeBartolo Hall. There is some very nice equipment in those rooms. So, next January or February, who wants to watch Super Bowl XL with me and my 400 buddies in DBRT 101? I'll bring the chips!