Chart-topping country music pair spurs sales

With a collection of multi-platinum albums, a successful marriage, three beautiful children and a new joint tour about to kick off, there might not be a luckier duo than Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

The famous country couple, who live on a large estate outside Nashville, Tenn., with their daughters Maggie, Gracie and Audrey, just keep climbing the country ladder.

Over the past year, Hill released her first new album since 2002's "Cry." This new release, titled "Fireflies," takes a wide turn away from the commercial glitz that had become the center focus of Hill's more recent albums. With the help of songs like "Mississippi Girl," (in which Hill sings "They might know me all around the world / But y'all I'm still a Mississippi girl") and "Dearly Beloved," a goofy tune about a shotgun wedding, Faith Hill takes a trip back to her country roots.

Since the album was released on Aug. 2, 2005, it has reached number one on Billboard's Top 200, and has remained on the charts for close to 30 weeks. Hill has also seen success with the most recent single released from the CD - a new power ballad duet with her husband of ten years, Tim McGraw. The soulful song, titled "Like We Never Loved At All" is about the heartbreak and misunderstanding that comes with the end of a relationship. Hill's voice is as powerful and beautiful as it has always been, and the compliment of McGraw's country lilt creates the perfect tone for the subject of the song. The music video for "Like We Never Love At All" portrays Tim and Faith as 1960s performers - complete with amazing sets, lighting and costuming.

On his own time, Tim McGraw has been preparing for the release of his second greatest hits album, "Tim McGraw Greatest Hits, Vol 2: Reflected." Although this CD will not be released in stores until March 28, the album is sure to please McGraw's loyal fans, as it includes all of his latest and greatest hits. Favorites on the album include ballads like "She's My Kind of Rain," "Live Like you were Dying" and the emotional "Red Rag Top." On a lighter note, songs like "Real Good Man" show McGraw definitely has a fun side ("I may be a real bad boy / but baby I'm a real good man"). The album also includes "Over and Over," McGraw's crossover duet with rapper Nelly, which has never been released on any of Tim's CDs before now.

Accompanying the release of his new greatest hits album, McGraw will follow in the footsteps of his good friend and fellow country crooner, Kenny Chesney, by starring in a TV special, "Tim McGraw: Reflected" on NBC April 5. The show will feature a look at McGraw at home at his Nashville farm and a performance at an intimate New York Club. This summer, McGraw will also follow up his role in the film "Friday Night Lights" with another movie, "Flicka," about a young girl who adopts a wild mustang.

On April 22, the famous couple will take all of their hard work on the road as they reunite on stage for a joint tour for the first time since their original "Soul2Soul" Tour in 2000. The new "Soul2Soul II" Tour will be the first time since their previous tour that Hill has taken her show on the road. Until now, she has spent most of her time with their young daughters. In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple said that now that their girls are a little older, they feel more comfortable giving them some freedom on the road. This gives Hill the time to prepare and dive back into their tour (as usual, their daughters will be traveling with them as they roam the country).

With a new tour that is quickly selling out large venues around the country, and many other personal and professional ventures awaiting them, it doesn't seem like McGraw and Hill's talent or luck will run out anytime soon. If fans are lucky enough to snatch up tickets for the "Soul2Soul II" Tour, they will not be disappointed by either of these successful country performers.