Student robbed on Bulla Rd.

Police are searching for two white college-age males who allegedly robbed a male student early Saturday morning, officials said in an e-mail.

The man was walking back to campus alone when he was approached by two men in a teal Chevrolet Suburban at the corner of Bulla Road and Twyckenham Drive on the east side of campus.

"The suspect used his vehicle to block the student's path, threatened to harm the student and demanded money from him," the e-mail said.

The suspects, who remained in the vehicle and displayed no weapon, took money and clothing from the student.

Following the incident, the student proceeded to walk west on Bulla Road until he saw a Notre Dame Security/Police patrol car and reported the incident.

NDSP, as well as city and county police, searched the surrounding area but did not locate the suspects, the e-mail said. The suspects allegedly drove west from the scene on Bulla Road and then continued south on Leahy Drive.

The first suspect is described as an approximately 18-year-old white male wearing a black-brimmed hat and a puffy black winter jacket, the e-mail said. The second suspect is described as a white male wearing a gray-white hooded sweatshirt.

NDSP asks anyone with information about this crime to contact its office at 631-5555.