Game experience unparalleled

Dan Scoresby | Tuesday, November 6, 2007

After years of observing whether or not my son’s obsession with all things Notre Dame would pass, his commitment was finally rewarded as the two of us made our way to South Bend this last weekend to attend our first Notre Dame football game. I just want to express how grateful we both feel to have not only been able to attend the game, but also that the experience we had with fans and staff was unparalleled.

Never have I come in contact with so many gracious, kind and considerate people all in one location. Because the people near us had taken the time to share things with us regarding the program that was important to them, it made the little things like knees in the back and arms on the shoulders as we stood and sat much less concerning. Thank you for allowing us to share that experience with you.

In spite of the loss, I have seldom been privy to such a class act in the stands and on the field. That experience proves to me that there are indeed many more things more important than football. It was wonderful to be a part of something greater than myself. Thanks for letting us in on it. We can’t wait to come again next year. Go Irish!

Dan Scoresby

Highland, Utah

Nov. 5