-

-

Platform: Hollowood and Tomala

| Friday, February 8, 2008

Who They AreHollowood is a sophomore accounting major in Knott Hall. Tomala is a sophomore computer engineering major in Knott Hall.

In Their Wordsu Top Priority: Improve the quality of toilet paper supplied on campus. u First Priority: Improve the quality of toilet paper supplied on campus.

In Our Wordsu Best Idea: Add The Wall Street Journal to the College Readership Program in place of USA Today.u Worst Idea: Use student government funds to purchase toilet paper and muffins.u Most Feasible Idea: Convince Food Services to serve a greater number of muffins in the dining halls.u Least Feasible Idea: Renovating the Rock.u Fun Fact: In high school, Rick sold T-shirts with his name on it to almost everyone in his small, rural high school. u Notable Quote: “We want students to decide whether they want double ply or triple ply.”Bottom LineIf you’re going to be a joke ticket, at least be funny. The Brauns and Reishes of the student government world display a polish and passion that make it easy to mock the process, but Hollowood and Tomala can’t find their punch line. That said, The Observer does approve of muffins.