Thank you for "Finish on the Fifty"

On behalf of Hannah and Friends, we would like to thank the students of Notre Dame, St. Mary's, and Holy Cross for making the inaugural "Finish on the Fifty" charity run on Saturday a resounding success. We were extremely impressed and pleased to see such a strong turnout despite the rain and early morning start on a weekend filled with campus festivities. We were inspired by the enthusiasm of the hundreds of students who helped raise awareness and compassion for children and adults with special needs.

We extend our appreciation to Alumni Hall for sponsoring the run, along with the committee chaired by Clint Bergstrom with fellow members Eric Harvan, Kyle Nickoderm, Patrick Schenkel, Mike Streit, and Maribeth Yingling for their leadership and countless hours spent organizing the event. Additionally, we would like to thank Circle K and ROTC from Notre Dame and St. Mary's for providing volunteers and resources for the run. Special thanks to Cappy Gagnon and fellow stadium ushers, Mike Danch and the stadium facilities staff, Molly Anderson from Adidas, RecSports, Women's Running Club, Student Activities Office, and to all other students,faculty, and administration that contributed to the success of this event.

We find ourselves blessed to be part of a community that continually supports the mission of Hannah and Friends.

Maura Weis

Charlie Weis

Founders, Hannah and Friends

Sharon Bui Green

Executive Director, Hannah and Friends

April 21