Bengal Bouts: Semifinals, 160 pounds

John ‘My Body is a Wonderland' Maier def. Kevin Goodwin
Captain Maier established himself as the dominant force early in the first round in the fight between the two seniors. Maier's significant height advantage proved troublesome for Goodwin, as it allowed him the angle to land punches to Goodwin's head and body.

The second round saw a similar pattern as the first, as Goodwin was left on the defensive while Maier danced around the ring and proved to be quick on his feet.

In the third round, Goodwin landed solid blows to Maier's head and had energy saved up to make a strong last effort. Despite Goodwin's initial offensive attempts, Maier landed jabs to Goodwin's head and bloodied his nose. Maier was awarded the match by unanimous decision.

Alex ‘Gatito Loco' Oloriz def. Daniel ‘Cabbage Patch' Chapman
Oloriz unleashed a flurry of punches to open the first round and pinned Chapman against the ropes to set the tone for an aggressive, hard-fought match. As the first round continued both boxers took turns throwing combinations and exhibited strength and intensity. They went punch for punch to the body and head.

Oloriz came out strong in the second round and unleashed a flurry of jabs to Chapman's head. Oloriz exhibited constant energy and placed many well-timed punches. In the third round, the Oloriz pinned Chapman against the ropes and set the tone for the win by unanimous decision.