Bengal Bouts: Semifinals, 163 pounds

Jordan Bucci def. Ryan ‘The Show Stopper' Shestak
The two seniors fought an even match bell-to-bell, as both fighters refused to let up throughout the three rounds. The first round saw an even showing from both boxers. In the second round, both fighters engaged in multiple series of jabs and combinations. still remaining close.

Each fighter refused to tire. In the third round, Bucci came out strong and landed multiple punches to Shestak's body. Shestak returned the favor by pinning Bucci against the ropes and landed one staggering blow to Bucci's face. The judges ultimately awarded Bucci the split decision and a return trip to the finals.

Matt Hopke def. Caleb Laux
Toward the end of the largely-even first round between the senior fighters, Hopke began to establish himself as the stronger of the two after completing a series of jabs to the head that put Laux on the defensive.

In the second round, Laux came out strong but Hopke returned his aggressiveness with a series of combinations to the head. Hopke darted around the ring effectively and utilized his height to his advantage.

Hopke came out strong once again in the third round and proved that he would not be taken over by fatigue. He landed multiple controlled jabs to the head in the final seconds of the third round, which convinced the judges that he was deserving of a unanimous victory.