Weekend Events Calendar 9-16 to 9-19

Thursday: Get Him to the Greek

Debartolo 101 at 10 p.m.

This week's SUB movie is the hilarious follow-up to 2008's "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." In "Get Him to the Greek," Russell Brand stars again as narcissistic musician Aldous Snow. An intern (Jonah Hill, also of "Sarah Marshall") is hired to escort Snow from his home in England to the Greek Theater in Los Angeles. Ridiculous mishaps and general hilarity ensue in this summer hit. "Get Him to the Greek" is showing in DeBartolo 101 Thursday at 10 p.m. The film will also be shown Friday and Saturday at 8:30 and 10:30 p.m. Tickets are $3.

Friday: Niles Haunted House Scream Park

Niles, Mich. from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Start the Halloween season off right with the Niles Haunted House Scream Park in Niles, Mich. The park features five different haunted attractions: a brand new Haunted House, Zach's Zombie Motel, stories of phantom pirate ships at the Legend of Pirates Cove, a mile-long Haunted Hayride and a haunted maze at the Field of Screams. The park is open from 8 to 11 p.m. and all attractions are under $10. The Niles Haunted House Scream Park runs on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout all of October.

Saturday: Cavanaugh Game Watch on North

North Quad at 8 p.m.

Not making the road trip to Michigan State this weekend? Join your fellow students and watch the Irish take on the Spartans this Saturday night when Cavanaugh Hall sponsors a game watch on North Quad. Bring your friends, some blankets, and the Shirt over to watch the game on a big screen right in the middle of North Quad from 8 p.m. to midnight and cheer the Irish to victory. Don't miss this opportunity to show your school spirit on North Quad Saturday night.

Sunday: Metropolis

DPAC at 3 p.m.

See the newly restored version of Fritz Lang's film masterpiece with 25 minutes of brand new footage. "Metropolis," a classic of silent cinema, takes place in a futuristic dystopia divided strictly by class. This social hierarchy is shaken up when the son of a rich city official falls in love with a working-class prophet who heralds the coming of a savior to reform society. A copy of the film with an additional 25 minutes of footage was recently discovered in Argentina and is being screened in the Browning Cinema at DPAC at 3 p.m. Tickets are $3 for students.