The Adjustment Bureau' Free Prescreening

Matt Damon's latest thriller, "The Adjustment Bureau," is set to be released March 4.  There is a special prescreening for students on campus at the Browning Cinema in the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center this Wednesday at 8 p.m.

"The Adjustment Bureau" is a psychological thriller that examines whether or not we control our destiny. Damon plays David Norris, an ambitious politician set to make a splash in government. On the brink of winning a U.S. Senate seat, Norris meets the beautiful ballet dancer Elise Sellas, played by Emily Blunt.

As Norris starts falling for the dancer, a group of mysterious men conspire to keep the two apart. These men are from the Adjustment Bureau, agents of Fate controlling integral facets of life. The agents give Norris a glimpse into the future already planned for him, but Elise does not play a role in that.

Norris must decide between his dream of political prominence and the love of his life, accepting a predetermined destiny or writing his own. Meanwhile, the Bureau does everything in its power to prevent the union of the two star-crossed lovers. In order to stay with Elise, Norris must dodge, duck, dive and dip across New York City to avoid a confrontation with the Bureau.

This "Inception"-like mind bender is sure to be an exciting and intriguing film. Directed by George Nolfi (writer of "Ocean's Twelve" and "The Bourne Ultimatum") and based on the short story by Philip K. Dick ("Total Recall," "Minority Report" and "Blade Runner"), "The Adjustment Bureau" has the star power and plotline to be one of the year's best films and a must see for students on campus.

For tickets stop by The Observer office or come early. Watch for promotional contests to win t-shirts, posters, and more from Universal Pictures on Scene's Facebook and twitter pages.