Fast Five preview

The fifth installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise is set to release in theaters this Friday, and will undoubtedly have all of the action and thrill that made the series famous. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reunite to lead returning cast members from each of the previous installments, including  Chris "Ludacris" Bridges.

As usual, "Fast Five" is about high stakes races featuring former cop Brian O'Conner (Walker) and ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel). After Brian and Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) broke Dom out of custody, they dodged the authorities and wound up in Rio de Janeiro. In order to gain their freedom, they must pull one last job and assemble their elite team of top racers to confront the corrupt businessman who wants them dead.

Aside from the businessman, hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) has been assigned to track down Dom and Brian, and launches an all-out assault with his strike team to capture the duo. Though Hobbs never misses his target, he quickly learns that he's not the only one after them and must be fast in order to gun them down first.

As usual, "Fast Five" will be an explosive movie with an abundance of action and ‘furiously' fast cars. Those who enjoyed the first four installments will not be disappointed. Following the recipe of any good movie (The Rock + Ludacris = epic) there is little chance for "Fast Five" to be anything short of amazing.