Your Highness' quests for box office gold

Natalie Portman and James Franco team up with classic funnyman and writer Danny McBride ("Tropic Thunder," "Pineapple Express") for this epic tale of adventure set in the middle ages. Portman, a 2011 Oscar winner, and Franco, a nominee, are sure to be just as incredible in this legendary movie.

Thadeous (McBride) and his older brother Fabious (Franco) are two princes on a daring mission to save their land before their kingdom is destroyed. Spending his life watching Fabious embark on valiant journeys, Thadeous settled for easy maidens, ale, and wizard's weed. However, when Fabious' fiancée Belladonna (Zooey Deschanel, "(500) Days of Summer") gets kidnapped by the evil wizard Leezar (Justin Theroux, "American Psycho"), Thadeous must man-up and be a hero.

As he half-heartedly ventures off on his first quest, Thadeous treks across perilous outlands to free the princess. Joined by Isabel (Portman), an elusive warrior with a dangerous agenda of her own, the two brothers must vanquish horrific creatures and traitorous knights on their way to saving Belladonna.

If Thadeous can lay off the pipe and be a hero with his brother, the trio could prevent the destruction of their land. If he stays a slacker, not only does he die a coward, he will be the sole reason of a new Dark Age.

The heavy-hitting Hollywood cast will undoubtedly provide an entertaining performance and a sure hit. For more information and to watch the trailer, check out http://www.yourhighnessmovie.net Look for my review of "Your Highness" sometime next week.