The Year'$ Be$t Party $ong$

This countdown offers a nostalgic look at the songs that will forever remind us of the 2010-2011 school year.

1. Ke$ha - "Blow"

Released in February 2011, "Blow" features everything Ke$ha-enthusiasts have come to appreciate — heaps of auto-tuned vocals, an outrageously catchy beat and frequent mentions of glitter. Once you factor in the video, starring ‘90s television star James Van Der Beek, "Blow" is an obvious choice for the best party song of the school year.

2. Britney Spears - "Till the World Ends"

In Britney's latest hit — written by Ke$ha — she urges her listener to "get me, get me on the floooooooor." The repetitive and simple lyrics make for a great sing-along, and the beat is wildly catchy.

3. Cee Lo Green - "F**k You"

Belting this song out at your bar or dorm party of choice is a truly cathartic experience. Its profane message is applicable to any of your own problems, and Cee Lo's distinctive vocals are immensely enjoyable.

4. Far East Movement ft. Cataracs & Dev - "Like a G6"

"Like a G6" does not fall into the trap of using clichéd rhymes. Prior to this song, no one could have conceived rhyming "blizzard" with "slizzard." The creative license Far East Movement takes with the English language is entertaining, and the beat is fantastic.

5. Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"

Released in August, "Teenage Dream" became a party favorite as students made their way Domeward for the start of the school year. Once it was performed on "Glee," "Teenage Dream" solidified its status as an ND favorite.

6. Ke$ha - "We R Who We R"

Ke$ha's signature style of half-singing, half-talking and all-autotuning is featured heavily in this mega-hit. Ke$ha, complete with Jesus on her neck-a-lace, ace, ace sings entertaining lyrics over an infectious and up-tempo beat.

7. Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina - "Stereo Love"

"Stereo Love" brings some European-house-music flavor to the average pop-dominated party playlist. Catchy and unique, "Stereo Love" has maintained its reputation as a worldwide hit since its release in November 2009.

8. Enrique Iglesias - "I Like It"

After its debuted last summer and appeared on commercials for MTV's "Jersey Shore," "I Like It" exploded in popularity. The song exudes summer happiness, and as an added bonus, reminds everyone of Snooki, America's favorite little meatball.

9. Pink - "Raise Your Glass"

Gaining popularity toward the end of the fall semester, this song is a frequent member of party playlists. Although Pink's lyrics imply the consumption of alcohol — which does not occur at this sacred University — "Raise Your Glass" has become a full-fledged party anthem.

10. Chris Brown - "Yeah 3x"

Making its debut on the party scene towards the end of spring semester, Chris Brown's comeback single offers good vocals and a catchy chorus. In fact, if you can manage to master saying the song's title, you've already got the chorus memorized.