You may be a freshman if:
Suzanna Pratt | Monday, August 29, 2011
- You wear your ID card on a lanyard around your neck.
- You carry a campus map.
- You wear your dorm’s Frosh-O t-shirt.
- You dress to the nines on the first day of class.
- The dining halls confuse you.
- You run over people with your bicycle on the way to class.
- You go to pep rallies.
- You get run over by bicycles on the way to class.
- You wear sweatshirts with your high school’s name on them.
- You can’t pronounce “O’Shaughnessy” or “Hammes.”
- You’re pre-med. For now.
- You travel in a pack of other freshmen to the dining hall, to class, to parties, etc. and take up the entire sidewalk.
- You go to dorm parties (in short skirts and high heels if you are a girl).
- You don’t know which lake is which.
- You call your mom between classes.
- You don’t know the words to the fight song or the alma mater.
- You walk up the steps to the Main Building.
- You walk on the grass on God Quad.
- Your newest article of clothing is The Shirt.