Fluffy' Comes to ND

If you're looking to add a little "fluff" to your weekend, you're in luck.  The hilarious Gabriel Iglesias, or as he likes to call himself, "Fluffy," will be on campus this Friday to entertain us with his nationally famous stand-up routine. 

Iglesias brings his Mexican heritage alive on stage and integrates it into his comedic routines. He accompanies his parodies of everyday situations with precise sound effects, spot-on impersonations and engaging storytelling. By making light of daily issues people can relate to, he has captured the hearts of millions and certainly never fails to keep the audiences in stitches.

Originally from southern California, Gabriel Iglesias is now taking the United States by storm. He currently has two sold out tours nationwide, "I'm Not Fat … I'm Fluffy" and "Hot and Fluffy," coining the term "fluffy" to describe his weight. 

Iglesias got his start on the Galavision TV show "QueLocos!" but you may also have seen him as a finalist on NBC's "Last Comic Standing" in 2006 or on Nickelodeon's "All That."

Since then, Iglesias made frequent appearances on Comedy Central with his famous stand-up routines and was featured on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," and "Good Morning America," to name a few. 

Iglesias provides comedy that entertains people of all ages, which has contributed to his booming popularity over the last few years. Ranging from stories about being pulled over by the cops to anecdotes about his girlfriend and family, his material brings something for everyone because we've all been there at some point.

Bringing humor to everyday life, Gabriel Iglesias and his electrifying comedy will be on our very own South Quad. So, if the Dillon Hall Pep Rally doesn't give you the laughs you're looking for, grab some friends and a blanket and come see Gabriel Iglesias for a real comedy fix Friday night.