New To Your Queue

1. "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time"

This action-packed film, based off the popular video game series, has everything you could want in a guilty pleasure movie — attractive stars and a cheesy plot that will always bring a smile to your face. Prince Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) must keep The Sands of Time, a magical dagger that controls the flow of time, from falling into the wrong hands. He teams up with Princess Tamina (GemmaArterton) to protect the dagger, and a stereotypical love-hate relationship develops — I won't give away how it ends. Though by no means Oscar-worthy, it's a great movie to throw one when you just need to relax or laugh.

2. "The Blues Brothers"

This all-time great comedy stars Dan Aykroyd (also the co-writer) and the great John Belushi, two more or less criminal brothers with a penchant for soul and rhythm-and-blues music. When the orphanage they grew up in falls behind on their taxes, the Blues Brothers decide to put their band back together to put on a show to raise the money. Breaking the law every step of the way, the Blues Brothers end up being chased by all sorts of characters, from the Illinois state police to a Nazi-themed party. With the Netflix Instant always changing, don't miss this classic while it's there.

3. "The League" Season 1

While Netflix has delayed offering season two of this hysterical series, the first season, currently on instant Netflix, is enough to quench anyone's thirst for comedy. The show follows five friends from high school, now in their 30's, as they compete in a fantasy football league. The coveted prize, the Shiva, is named for their high school valedictorian. It's the perfect fall comedy set against the backdrop of extreme fantasy competition.

4. "The Princess and the Frog"

Disney's first black princess has hit Netflix. This adorable story of love and acceptance in New Orleans will delight audiences of all ages. All the songs and graphics harken back to Disney movies of old, bringing back childhood memories with a slightly Cajun twist. Don't miss Tiana and Prince Naveen's Jazz-age story of amphibian love.

5. "The Office" Seasons 5-7

Do you miss Michael Scott as Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc., a division of Sabre? Is Andy Bernard just not cutting it for you? If you miss the old days when the Nard-Dog was just a lackey, look no further than your instant-queue, where you can find seasons five through seven. Relive Pam and Jim's wedding, the Michael Scott Paper Company and so many other classic memories. And try to give Andy another chance as manager.