Weekend Events Calendar

Thursday, Oct. 6

Gentleman Hall

LaFortune Ballroom

8:30 p.m.

Free

Head to the LaFortune Ballroom tonight to hear up-and-coming band Gentleman Hall play a concert featuring songs from their new EP "When We All Disappear." The band recently won MTV's "Best Breakout Boston Artist" award and even has a Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor in their honor. The show begins at 8:30 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 7

"The Secret in the Wings"

7:30 p.m.

Decio Mainstage at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center

$7 for students

"The Secret in the Wings" tells classical stories in a very unconventional way. These stories are presented as a single, flowing whole and feature fantastic designs and costumes to accent the bizarrely wonderful narrative. "Secret in the Wings" will show at 7:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday and at 2:30 p.m. for a final performance on Sunday.

Saturday, Oct. 8

"Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon"

DeBartolo 101

8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

$3

One of the summer's biggest blockbusters, "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon," comes to Notre Dame this weekend. Watch as Shia LeBeouf joins the Autobots to fend of another plan to destroy the world by the Decepticons. Full of the battles, bots and humor the series is known for, "Transformers 3" promises big spectacles to amp up your weekend.

Sunday, Oct. 9

Fleur de Lys

Reyes Organ and Choral Hall

1:30 and 5:30 p.m.

$5 for students

The Department of Music presents a program of music that spans the cultures of Europe by Fleur de Lys. The ensemble, which features violin, wooden flutes, violas, harpsichord and vocals, will focus on Baroque chamber music of France, Italy and Germany. Fleur de Lys will play both an afternoon and evening show at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center.