New to Your Queue

"The Longest Day"

This Academy Award-winning war film chronicles the D-Day invasion of Normandy. John Wayne, Sean Connery and Henry Fonda, among others, star in this impressive movie, which attempts to cover the war from all perspectives. Although this may seem overly ambitious, the all-star cast carries the movie. The plot isn't lost, but rather is engaging and moving, resulting in one of the best World War II films of movie history.

"Lilyhammer"

"Lilyhammer" is Netflix's first foray into an original scripted series. Steve Van Zandt plays an American mobster who enters the witness protection program on the condition he can start his new life in Lilyhammer, Norway. This show features the comedy of culture clash and the drama of foreign criminality. For fans of a quality series, the mafia or Norway this show is a must watch.

"Senna"

People don't usually like documentaries unless they involve a man named Michael Moore or a certain fast food chain know for its super-sizing practices. However, this documentary, which follows the life and legacy of Brazilian Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna, has been a critical darling and a popular hit thanks to its compelling story and quality filmmaking. Using only archival footage, the documentary features everything from Senna's strong sense of faith to his fatal accident during a race. With a string of awards under its belt, including Best Documentary and Best Editing at Sunday's BAFTA awards, "Senna" looks poised to snag another award at the Oscars.

"Arrested Development"

If you've never seen this woefully short-lived comedy before — about the best dysfunctional family around — then really the only option is to change that. Immediately. With the recent news of more episodes and an eagerly anticipated movie, there is simply no better time to catch up with the Bluths as they face the trials and tribulations of a family too rich and too foolish for their own narcissistic good. Even if you share the deepest sympathies with Tobias the Never Nude or the deeply misunderstood Mr. F, there really is no such thing as too much "Arrested Development."

"That Thing You Do"

Tom Hanks is a man of many hats, so it's no surprise that his first feature length foray into writing and directing is as charming as any of his guys next door or military heroes. A loving ode to the rock n' roll of the early 1960s, "That Thing You Do" has an infectious soundtrack and heartwarming story about small town buddies turned rock superstars.