Notre Dame pick-up lines
Scene Staff | Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Listen up, ladies and gentlemen: the Scene staff senses love in the air, and we took the initiative to help out all you young lovers with those budding relationships. Have a crush on a girl or a guy in your 9:30 a.m. Econ class? Need a date for an upcoming formal or SYR? See the same hottie over and over again at dorm parties? Find yourself staring at the stellar dancer in the cage at Feve every Thursday? Well, memorize this list, build up your courage and walk confidently up to your crush.
These 20 ND pick-up lines have all been used on or by students here and were memorable for one reason or another. They are sure to get the attention of that girl or guy you have been eyeing and Facebook stalking for the past month, so go for it! What do you have to lose?
1. Are you from outside Chicago?
2. Do you want to go to graduation formal with me? (Bold, but just throw it out there)
3. I hear you support(ed) Romney?
4. Are you in my Econ class?
5. Are you from France? Because maDAMN.
6. Feel my suit…you know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
7. On a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?
8. Hey I was wondering, do you know who John Galt is? (He’s a fictional hero from Ayn Rand’s novel “Atlas Shrugged,” in case you are now wondering.)
9. Are you a democrat or a republican [true story]?
10. I have the keys to the Nieuwland physics lounge, want to hang out?
11. Are you an athlete?
12. Hey, I’m Irish, mind kissing me?
13. Do you go to St. Mary’s? Holy Cross?
14. Do you work at Little Caesars? Cause you’re hot and I’m ready.
15. I wouldn’t be able to pick you out of a police lineup, unless I looked at your eyes. Because you have the most beautiful eyes.
16. Do you play football?
17. Can I have your number? (Just jump to the chase.)
18. Want to go to Reckers?
19. Are you a business major?
20. (Preferably to a complete stranger) Do I know you? You look really familiar.