-

-

It’s Revue: Challenge accepted

| Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dear Ms. Kusina,
Thank you for challenging us in our favorite setting, The Observer Viewpoint section, which has always served as a beacon of reason, wisdom and truth for the Notre Dame community. Before we even get going, we respect that you called us out in the exact forum we made fun of in the sketch, Revuepoint. Bold move. That being said, we were thrilled to read your relatively positive review.

In years past, we have dealt with potential lawsuits, the threatened firing of University officials and multiple Res-Lifes in response to the content of the Revue. The Keenan Revue is used to hearing that we’re not funny, insightful, creative or fresh, so when this was all we got, we were pretty pumped.

We take your constructive criticism to heart (more like fart!), and recognize the legitimacy of your reaction. The Revue is an evolving tradition that continually seeks to better itself. Therefore, we accept your challenge. We hope to see you again next year.

Forever yours,
The Revue Writing Staff

JC Sullivan
jsulli18@nd.edu

Mattie Conaghan
mconagha@nd.edu

Seamus Ronan
sronan@nd.edu

Seamus Ronan
sophomore
Keenan Hall
Feb. 25

Tags:

Letters to the Editor can be submitted by all members of the Notre Dame community. To submit a letter to the Viewpoint Editor, email viewpoint@ndsmcobserver.com