New senators swear in staff

At Wednesday night’s student Senate meeting, student body president Lauren Vidal vice president Matt Devine were officially sworn into office. In their oath, administered by Judicial Council president Kathryn Peruski, Vidal and Devine swore to uphold the Constitution of the Undergraduate Student Body. New senators from all 29 dorms were also sworn in Wednesday night, and their first order of business was approving the following 19 different student government positions: Chief of Staff: Shannon Montague Parliamentarian: Carolina Ramirez Secretary: Katie Wood Executive Controller: Thomas Schneeman Director of Communications: Lindsay Huth Athletics Representative: Corey Robinson Diversity Council Representative: Stephen Kim Campus Ministry Representative: Grace Carroll First Undergraduate Experience in Leadership (FUEL) Directors: Louis Bertolotti, Marisa Olsen Director of the Department of Academic Affairs: Michelle Lacouture Director of the Department of Campus Technology: Shuyang Li Director of the Department of Community Relations: Jamie Grzybowski Director of the Department of Constituent Services: Jack McKeon Director of the Department of Gender Issues: Kristen Loehle Director of the Department of Internal Affairs: Angel Zambrano Director of the Department of Residence Life: Brent Murphy Director of the Department of Social Concerns: Paul Lipari Director of the Department of University Affairs: Andrew Carmona Director of the Department of National Engagement and Outreach: Elizabeth Fenton Past student body president Alex Coccia, vice president Nancy Joyce and chief of staff Juan Rangel were also granted the title emeritus by unanimous vote.