ND in the NFL: Louisville week

Patriots running back Jonas Gray had one of the most productive week 11s not only out of former Notre Dame players, but also out of the entire NFL.

Gray started the season on New England’s practice squad but has emerged as its leading rusher. On Sunday, he rushed for four touchdowns and 199 yards on 38 carries in the Patriots’ 42-20 win over the Indianapolis Colts.

The second-best former-Irish performance came from Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd, who made the most of his few touches Sunday. Floyd hauled in two passes, both for touchdowns, and a total of 54 yards as Arizona defeated the Detroit Lions, 14-6.

Also in those games

Colts safety Sergio Brown tallied seven tackles against the Patriots.

Cardinals tight end John Carlson caught three passes for 37 yards against the Lions. Cardinals running back Robert Hughes had just one rushing attempt for two yards, but he had one 49-yard reception.

Lions running back Theo Riddick had two carries for two yards and three receptions for 24 yards, and Lions wide receiver Golden Tate had two receptions for 41 yards. It was a slow week for Tate, who has been the top Detroit receiver in the absence of Calvin Johnson.

Etc.

Vikings safety Robert Blanton recorded seven combined tackles in Minnesota’s 21-14 loss to the Chicago Bears. Fellow Vikings safety Harrison Smith tallied three tackles and nabbed a 52-yard interception.

Broncos safety David Bruton had one tackle in Denver’s 22-7 loss to the St. Louis Rams.

Falcons linebacker Prince Shembo tallied four combined tackles in Atlanta’s 19-17 win over the Carolina Panthers.

Raiders defensive end Justin Tuck recorded one tackle as Oakland lost to the San Diego Chargers, 13-6.

Injury report

Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano was inactive (knee) for Kansas City’s 24-2- win over the Seattle Seahawks after being listed as questionable.

According to reports, Lions wide receiver TJ Jones could return to practice next week although it remains uncertain whether or not he’ll play this season. Jones has been on the physically unable to perform list (shoulder) since August.

Cardinals tight end Troy Niklas re-injured his ankle against the Lions and could be out for the season, CBSsports.com reports. Niklas had one five-yard reception in the game.

Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph was active for Minnesota’s loss to the Bears but did not record a catch.

Chargers linebacker Manti Te’o was listed as probable before San Diego’s win over the Raiders and recorded two tackles. Te’o fractured his foot in week three.

49ers defensive tackle Ian Williams was inactive (leg) for San Francisco’s 16-10 win over the New York Giants.

Monday Night Football

One former Notre Dame player is on the roster of a team playing Monday night. Defensive end Stephon Tuitt plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers, who will face the Tennessee Titans at 8:30 p.m.