-

-

multimedia

Scenecast #3: Fall TV

, , , and | Sunday, November 22, 2015

Scenecast banner

This fall, we premiered Scenecast, a new podcast from the Observer Scene staff. Each week, a think tank of Scene writers will discuss a topic from the pop culture zeitgeist. Our writers watch, read and listen to more media than is probably healthy, and this podcast will be another vehicle for sharing that knowledge, often in more depth than is possible in print.

On Episode 3, the Scene staff discusses the slate of new fall TV shows and how the broadcast networks have been impacted by cable and streaming services. Then, each writer makes the case for their favorite show on TV.

Listen to Episode 3 below and subscribe on iTunes here. You can also listen live every Thursday at 6 p.m. on WVFI.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

About Matthew Munhall

Matthew earned his BA from Notre Dame in 2016, and he is currently pursuing an MA in English and American Literature. He thinks everyone should listen to Charly Bliss.

Contact Matthew

About Matt McMahon

Notre Dame Class of 2016 student studying Finance and English. From Mercer County, New Jersey. Interests include music, television, film, and writing. Also food.My Mom didn't like what else I had to say here so I took it down.

Contact Matt

About Erin McAuliffe

I'm Scene's editor and a senior Marketing & Journalism student. To quote the exquisite Sadie Dupuis, "I'm not bossy — I'm the boss."

Contact Erin

About Adam Ramos

Adam is studying international economics in the class of 2018. He hails from beautiful New Jersey and says "draw" instead of "drawer."

Contact Adam

About Nick Laureano

Contact Nick