-

-

A record-breaking Day of Man

| Wednesday, March 2, 2016

To the communities of Notre Dame and St. Mary’s, we cannot express how thankful we are. While every year we are impressed by how Day of Man displays the generosity of this community, you have truly left us, all of Siegfried Hall and those at the South Bend Center for the Homeless, speechless with your efforts this year.
As of Monday, Feb. 29, between the cash and Venmo donations collected on Day of Man as well as checks and online donations, Day of Man this year has raised more than $20,500 for the South Bend Center for the Homeless. This is by far our largest ever total and an increase of over 50 percent from last year.
While we organize this event, this sort of success is not possible without all of you, and we cannot thank you enough for your support.
On behalf of the men of Siegfried Hall and the South Bend Center for the Homeless, thank you. Here’s to the next 10 years of being bold, being cold and fighting to end homelessness.
Alex Campbell
senior
Michael Hernick
sophomore
Shane Jenkins
sophomore
March 1

Letters to the Editor can be submitted by all members of the Notre Dame community. To submit a letter to the Viewpoint Editor, email viewpoint@ndsmcobserver.com