-

-

Rape reported to NDSP

| Thursday, September 8, 2016

A rape was reported Wednesday to Notre Dame Security Police (NDSP), according to its crime log published Thursday.

The alleged rape occurred between 7 p.m. Aug. 28 and 10 a.m. Aug. 29 in Keough Hall, according to the entry.

Students did not receive an email crime alert from NDSP alerting them that a report had been filed.

“No timely warning was issued because the assault occurred two weeks before it was reported,” University spokesperson Dennis Brown said in an email to the Observer. 

Additionally, the crime log reported an update to an alleged rape that occurred Aug. 5. in the Fischer graduate student apartments. The alleged rape, originally reported to a University administrator Aug. 16, has since been reported to the St. Joseph’s County Police, according to the update.

Information about sexual assault prevention and resources for survivors of sexual assault are available online from NDSP and from the Committee for Sexual Assault Prevention (CSAP).

About Observer Staff Report

Contact Observer Staff Report
  • RandallPoopenmeyer

B.s. who reports a crime two weeks later?

• João Pedro Santos

And here we have an expert in psychology and in how people deal with traumas (NOT!).

• RandallPoopenmeyer

Sorry but if you want actual help then you need to put your trauma aside and do something immediately.
        What evidence is there now? None.