A new perspective

Julian and I want to thank all our supporters. We ran the race and we battled until the end but the other team came out on top. Our campaign has come to an end but what we stand for has not.

This is not the end of "A New Perspective." It will live on through the voice and the experience of every person who has the willpower to make a difference. "A New Perspective" is not a set of promises, but it is a set of challenges. It sums up not only the intention of what "A New Perspective" will offer, but also what "A New Perspective" will ask. These times call for us to gather around the tables in our dorms, our dining halls, our classrooms and any other place where we can meet to explore unknown solutions that will give way to a future that rains down on us with opportunity.

As long as there are unsolved problems, there will be unknown solutions. There will be risks that we will have to take and there will be trials that we will have to persevere. We will not be complacent and turn to the mediocrity of the past for answers, but instead we will have courage and press forward into the feature where "A New Perspective" is waiting to be found.

Congratulations to Soler and Bell and I wish them the best in the future.

Sincerely,
Your fellow classmates,
Eras Roy Noel III and Julian Corona

Eras Noel
junior
Siegfried Hall
Feb. 8