Weekend Events Calendar

Thursday (Jan. 27): South Bend Roller Girls' Roller Derby

USA Skating Center
3909 North Main Street, Mishawaka
7:30-10:30 p.m.
$10 tickets available for purchase at the door
Go with a group of friends and enjoy the South Bend Roller Girls' first public exhibition! They've been practicing a lot for this event and are ready to show you their really cool skills. It is a great way to relax and have fun with friends while watching what promises to be a great battle between the "Smooth Criminals" and "The Pretty Young Things". Don't miss it!

Friday (Jan. 28): ND Hockey vs. Miami Ohio and After Party

Joyce Center Ice Rink
7:35 p.m.
Single tickets $6-$14
Come support and cheer for our hockey team in their game against Miami Ohio on Friday Night. After the game, come a celebrate in the Joyce Center's Monogram Room with free buffalo wings provided by Buffalo Wild Wings plus games and many other prizes. It will be a night of sport, food, and fun!

Saturday (Jan. 29): Reggeaton Night 

Legends Nightclub
Starts at midnight
Student ID required
Enjoy a night of Latin music and dancing in Legends' Reggeaton Night with DJ Casa. You can laugh and have fun with the 3033 Improv Troupe at 10 p.m and then stay with your friends for a great Latino style party. Get ready to dance the night away! 

Sunday (Jan. 30): "Lebanon" from the ScreenPeace Film Festival

Browning Cinema, DPAC
3 p.m.
Free entrance, pick up tickets at the door
Interested in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict the Middle East continues to face today? Don't miss this incredible movie that culminates the Kroc Institute's ScreenPeace Film Festival. Afterwards, you will even be able to discuss the movie with several Kroc Institute professors and other students. It is a great way to end your weekend!