Bengal Bouts: Quarterfinals, 176 pounds

Giacomo Minafra def. Brian "Half Man, Half Hair" O'Connor

O'Connor went in for the early hits, by Minafra was the first to make serious contact, and the Zahm junior was able to dodge most of O'Connor's swipes. The senior tried to trap Minafra in a corner in the opening seconds of the second round, but the Zahmbie was the one to land punches instead. O'Connor was finally able to make contact with his opponent in the third round, but it was not enough to win the match, and Minafra won by unanimous decision

Dominic "Warsaw Warhammer" Golab def. Joseph "Bag o' Donuts" Sweeney

Golab ducked several early punches from Sweeney and went on the offensive, landing several body shots on the sophomore from Siegfried. The senior began the second round by blocking a punch from Sweeney, and took control of the round from there. The "Warsaw Warhammer" remained in control through the end of the third round, repeatedly battering the Siegfried sophomore's head on his way to being declared the victor by unanimous decision.

Bernardo "Blue" Garcia def. Alphonse Harding

Neither fighter could establish control early in the first round, as both fighters did not land many punches. Towards the end of the round, the senior Garcia began to take the lead against the freshman Harding, with a series of jabs and combos. At the end of the round, Garcia landed a hard punch to the head of Harding, cutting him, and postponing the match briefly.

Early in the second round, Garcia landed another hard uppercut against Harding, cutting him once more, and leading to the referee deciding to stop the contest 15 seconds into the second round.

Adrian "Yo Adrian" Moreno def. Paul "Paul from the Hall" Barron

Moreno, a junior, and Barron, a freshman, each began the first round conservatively. Toward the middle of the round Moreno landed a big hook against Barron that cut the Alumni resident, briefly stopping the match just before the first round concluded. Moreno ended the round with the lead in points.

Moreno began the second round aggressively. However, Barron landed a hard uppercut, to knock Moreno against the ropes. Moreno soon countered with another large punch, cutting Barron again. After the match resumed, a third punch again caused Barron to get cut, and the referee stopped the contest one minute and 14 seconds into the second round, with Moreno the victor.