Navigating the Dining Hall
Maija Gustin and Mary Claire O'Donnell | Friday, August 19, 2011
- If you don’t like crowds, don’t go to the dining halls between 6 and 6:30 p.m.
- Check the menu online at food.nd.edu ahead of time — it will save you time and effort when you get to the dining hall.
- Don’t stand motionless in the middle of a walkway — people will hit you, and you might just lose your food.
- Don’t cut lines — everyone is just as hungry as you are.
- If you accidentally walk out of the dining hall with a spoon or fork in hand, there’s an amnesty bin outside each building at the end of the year to return it.