Attention all Gz and Hustlas

Snoop Dogg is coming back to South Bend. That's right — the Doggfather himself will appear Feb. 1 at Club Fever. Tickets go on sale this Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 10 a.m. and can be purchased at Club Fever/Backstage Grill without any service fees for just $45. Tickets the day of the show, assuming there are any left, will be sold for $50.

Fans may remember Snoop Dogg's sold out appearance at Club Fever last year, in which he put on an excellent show. Performing his biggest hits from across his career, Snoop kept fans of both his classic and contemporary work pleased. This year's show will no doubt be just as great.

For those who are not familiar with the D-O-Double G, Snoop Dogg was born Calvin Broadus Jr. in Long Beach, Calif., and is a rapper, singer, record producer, entertainer and actor. He rose to fame with his multi-platinum album "Doggystyle," which spawned the hit singles "Who Am I (What's My Name)?" and "Gin and Juice."

Snoop has collaborated with multiple rap acts as well as artists like Katy Perry, the Gorillaz, and most recently, The Lonely Island. His most recent album "Doggumentary," his 11th, came out in 2011 and featured the singles "Wet" and "Boom."

Be sure to come out and see a rap legend put on a great show, but remember Club Fever is a 21 and over venue, so the Gin and Juice isn't for everyone.

With service fees, tickets can also be purchased at Audio Specialists, Orbit Music, Morris Performing Arts Center box office, by phone at 574-235-9190 or online at www.morriscenter.org and www.ticketmaster.com.

Contact Ross Finney at tfinney@nd.edu