New to Your Queue

Wading through the excessive amount of horrible films on Instant Netflix can be daunting for any subscriber. To ease the process, Scene has graciously provided a list of the best Netflix has to offer.

"Office Space"

"Office Space" is now on Netflix Instant! This cult comedy classic from writer/director Mike Judge is at once a hilarious satire of the day-to-day grind of office work and the story of bumbling, inept criminal enterprise. Featuring great performances and an endlessly quotable script, "Office Space" is one you don't want to miss.

"Dirty Harry"

Though not everyone has seen this 1971 classic, every film-watcher is familiar with it, whether they know it or not. Clint Eastwood, in one of his most iconic roles, established the character of the grizzled cop who plays by his own rules. Tracking a serial killer through San Francisco, "Dirty" Harry Callahan found a place in cinema history. You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I want to watch an awesome movie? Well, do ya, punk?

"Moulin Rouge"

It's a classic tale of love against the odds. Christian (Ewan McGregor), a poor poet, falls in love with Satine (Nicole Kidman), a beautiful courtesan. Satine dreams of becoming an actress, a dream she can achieve if she sleeps with The Duke (Richard Roxburgh). But alas, she, too, falls in love with Christian, for who can resist a charming man with an incredible voice, even if he is poor? But unfortunately, more troubles await the couple. The music is one of the best parts of this film, so check it out if you are a fan of musicals. Or Ewan McGregor.

"Friday Night Lights"

Everyone's favorite football show is on Netflix. In the wake of the series finale last year, what better way to relive all your favorite moments or watch it with fresh eyes than spending Super Bowl season hanging out with the folks of Dillon, Texas. Coach, Mrs. Coach and all your favorite team members are waiting in the Netflix archive. Clear eyes, full hearts, Netflix Watch Instantly, can't lose.

"Louie"

Possibly the most creative show on TV right now, FX's Louis follows a comedian, played by comedian Louis C.K., as he explores a very normal life as a single father. Written, directed and edited by star C.K., never before has so much creative control been given to one single person on television. And the results have been excellent. Equal parts hilarious and touching, "Louie's" very real stories of life in the 21st century are some of the truest moments on contemporary television. Not enough people are watching the always-excellent "Louie," so get on Netflix and change that ASAP.