Style with Sean

Kentucky vs. Louisville

In a battle for the Bluegrass State, Kentucky and Louisville face off in the Final Four.  Since the tournament this year has been so erratic I figured I would make my choice on who would win based on completely arbitrary and meaningless factors like what they wear.

Kentucky

Before we start this, I would like to thank Kentucky's John Calipari for eliminating the highlighter-wearing Baylor Bears. Kentucky's maestro doesn't like to experiment too much.  But why should he? He has a winning philosophy, and if it ain't broke, why fix it?  You might occasionally see different shades of blue on his ties, but night in and night out, it won't be too hard to predict what he'll be wearing on game day.  Lately, he's been sporting the pinstripe look.  Look for that with a plain blue tie this Saturday.

Louisville

Rick Pitino's full-court press is not just a style of play, but it is also how he picks what to wear on game day.  Have you seen him in that white suit?  He looks a little bit like Colonel Sanders, if the Colonel didn't have a mustache and a beard.  Needless to say, Coach Pitino goes all-out for these games.  Let's hope he brings his "A" game on Saturday.

Advantage: Louisville. Rick Pitino believes in the power of his clothes.  I mean, the man changed his clothes at halftime in a 2008 game, and Louisville came back to win.  How can you not believe in someone like that?  I'm feeling a big night from the master of the full-court press.

Prediction: Louisville 70, Kentucky 68

Kansas vs. Ohio State

No. 2 in a battle of seeded teams that didn't lose to No. 15, Kansas faces off against Ohio State. 

Apparently, this year the school's colors either need to be red or blue to make it to the Final Four.  Sorry Baylor, you never had a chance.

Ohio State

Despite Thad Matta's receding hairline, he's managed to bring his team to the illustrious Final Four. 

I don't know what his secret is, but this man knows what he's doing.  Jared Sullinger is not flying under the radar, though. 

I mean, look at those arm sleeves. Even Dwight Howard might be a little envious.  Honestly, I have no idea if those sleeves serve a functional purpose. I really don't care, because they are amazing.

Kansas

Bill Self's Kansas Jayhawks didn't screw it up this year by losing way too early. That's a good start.  But can they finish?

As a classic powerhouse in the NCAA, they have a consistent look that is professional.  But let's be honest, it is really boring.  The only thing I think Kansas has going for them is they have already beaten a team wearing red in NC State. I know, it's completely arbitrary, but maybe they trained with the bulls in Pamplona and have a seething hatred of red.

Advantage: Ohio State.  Between Thad Matta's hairline and Jared Sullinger's arm sleeves, they have got to win.

Prediction: Ohio State 61, Kansas 55