Yacht Dance app

Spring is here, and love is in the air. As the flowers bloom, new romances are blossoming. But all good things must come to an end. So what is the best way to celebrate spring and go out with a bang? That's right: the St. Ed's Yacht Dance. It has been widely touted as the finest dorm dance of all, even attracting poor imitators like Duncan's Highlander Highrise. Now why would I bring this up? Simply to taunt you with a dance that only St. Ed's gentlemen and their carefully chosen dates can attend? Nay. I am writing to offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: the chance to attend the St. Ed's Yacht Dance with none other than me, Josh Underhill.

As is the tradition with the outgoing St. Ed's president, I am now accepting applications for you to become my date for this year's Yacht Dance. Applications are now available online. So impress me. Just search "The Yacht Dance 2012 with Josh Underhill - Apply Now" on Facebook. Also, you will not only be expected to submit a beautiful written application. This year, I will take the top five applications and bring them into the second round: the talent competition. Prepare to woo and wow me. Good luck to you all, and I look forward to taking one of you on the yacht with me.

Josh Underhill

junior

St. Edward's Hall

April 2