Clearing the air

We were all gone for a whole summer and some of us were abroad last spring, which raises the question, how did you get by without hearing our opinions? Well, we figured it'd be a good idea just to get out everything we feel we need to say about the last few months in the pop culture world, and get a fresh start on the school year.

Robin, please consult the following: bug me, mug me, slug me, rugby, pug me, dug me, jug me, lug me, tug me.

Don't knock it 'til you try it: Bat-Affleck forever.

Sweet Frozen Bananas, Arrested Development is back! #anustart. 

Kendrick Lamar is the GOAT (Greatest of All Time).

"Radioactive" is the worst thing to happen to my aural orifices since - no, it's the worst thing.

If "Cups" wasn't your favorite song of the summer, you have a serious lack of critical thinking/morals/humanity.

If there was ever proof for the non-existence of God, it's the fact that they wouldn't let me request "Cups" at the Backer last weekend.

Cups.

Let's be honest, Mary Lambert saying, "she keeps me warm," is what makes "Same Love." Oh, and the song's message is good, too.

The Middle East is on the brink, the global economy is dubious at best and P!nk still makes music. Amidst all of this, Kim Kardashian existing is still the greatest calamity of our age.

"Listen to Vampire Weekend's 'Modern Vampires of the City.' You're gonna like the way it sounds, I guarantee it." - Men's Wearhouse, if they listened to "Modern Vampires of the City."

Carrot Facts was the greatest thing ever to happen to Twitter, that is until the creation of Hot Dogs or Legs.

Nickelback didn't make music this summer? 

I didn't really like "Yeezus" as much as I thought I would, and I'm going to assume the blame lies with Kim Kardashian and not with Kanye.

I know Tupac is really dead because if he was alive, Kendrick Lamar would never have gotten away with that fourth-grade Valentine's Day card of a call-out verse.

In the past year I've seen "Movie 43," "Battleship," "Scary Movie 5" and "Killer Clowns from Outer Space," and yet none of them even comes close to being as bad as "Spring Breakers."

The number of times I've yelled "I am the danger!" at my friends while playing video games is bordering on aggressive. Thank you, Walter White.

Season Four of "Arrested Development" wasn't that good. Let's just call it what it is.

Aaron Carter is coming to Fever in a few weeks. At 6 p.m. On a Tuesday. Second grade me would still think that's stupid.