Funding sources for reported lawsuits

To the University of Notre Dame:
     By way of background to my questions, The New York Times reports on the date of this letter the University of Notre Dame plans to file suit this date against the federal government challenging certain requirements of or under the Affordable Care Act.
     Moreover, the United States Supreme Court has already agreed to hear at least two "similar suits" which raise issues similar to those the University contemplates pursuing in litigation, both of which have already reached the Supreme Court level. See Sheryl Gay Stolberg, "A New Wave of Challenges to Health Law," p. A1, col. 6 (New York Times Nat'l ed., Tuesday, December 3, 2013).
     My questions to you are:
1.    What is or are the source(s) of funding for this lawsuit you reportedly intend to file?
2.     Are any funds for your contemplated lawsuit going to be drawn from student tuition or other fees paid to you by or on behalf of students attending Notre Dame?
3.     Are any funds for your contemplated lawsuit going to be drawn from offerings donated by persons attending Catholic churches anywhere (whether the churches are in the United States or anywhere in foreign countries)?
     If you desire to go beyond answering these questions in your reply, please kindly provide answers to these questions in any case. Thank you for your attention to these matters.
Sincerely Yours,
Dennis J. Wall, Esquire
Dennis J. Wall

Dennis Wall
Class of '73
Dec. 3