‘You Are Loved’ week

This week, Notre Dame Right to Life will celebrate our third ever “You Are Loved” week: Created for Love. The aim of the “You Are Loved” campaign, which takes place annually in the spring, is to unite student clubs and organizations on campus in our common mission of love for every human being. We are united in our understanding that every person is loved and wanted, and that every life is worth living.
We chose this year’s theme, Created for Love, because we know that love is not boring!  We were created out of love by God and this reality encourages us to love others in return.  A major way that we love others is by using our unique gifts creatively to serve others, and when we take action in this way, we discover the most exciting life imaginable.
This week, we invite you to join us in this creative force of love by participating in some of our You Are Loved Week events.  Some highlights of the week include a social media campaign, Natural Family Planning workshop, a backpack-making event for foster care kids, a prayer service for the Transgender Day of Remembrance, service events within South Bend, a lecture on contraceptives and authentic love and more.  For more details, please see our full schedule of events, and we look forward to working together to build a culture of life and of love here on our campus and beyond.
Notre Dame Right to Life
Talia Caridi
vice president of events
Sarah Drumm
president
Apr. 9