-

-

University appoints new vice president for finance

| Thursday, May 30, 2019

Associate vice president for financial planning and analysis Trent Grocock will be the University’s next vice president for finance beginning June 10, Notre Dame announced in a Thursday press release.

Grocock will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis, accounting and financial services, the tax department, research programs, accounting and payroll, the release said. His previous work included the Campus Crossroads financial model and helping to establish the “employee wellness center and pharmacy on campus.”

Grocock’s predecessor and appointer, incoming executive vice president Shannon Cullinan, said he is the best choice for the position.

“Trent is a widely respected leader with an extraordinary commitment to stewarding the University’s resources,” Cullinan said. “His forward-looking mindset, collaborative approach and commitment to Notre Dame’s mission make him an ideal person for this important leadership role.”

A Notre Dame alum, Grocock said he looks forward to working with his colleagues and being part of the Notre Dame legacy.

“I am humbled and honored and honored to be appointed to this role and afforded the opportunity to work with such a talented group of individuals,” Grocock said. “I look forward to the team building upon the financial foundation that has been established by our predecessors.”

About Observer Staff Report

Contact Observer Staff Report