-

-

Cushwa-Leighton closing for summer renovations

| Thursday, July 4, 2019

Saint Mary’s Cushwa-Leighton Library will be closing for a week, from July 15 through July 19, 2019, library director Joe Thomas said in a campus-wide e-mail Wednesday. The library will be undergoing some renovations during this time, including new painting and carpeting, with more updates scheduled for later this summer.

While Cushwa-Leighton will be closed, library services will continue. Staff will check out requested materials and arrange for them to be picked up at a location still to be determined, operating between the regular library hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

The Trumper Computer Center will also be closed during this time. Thomas advises those seeking computers and printers during this renovation period to utilize the Le Mans ResNet Cluster, “located in the basement of Le Mans Hall near the laundry machines and accessible 24/7 during the summer.”

The cluster has six Apple iMacs and eight HP Windows computers accessible, and Spes Unica 336, as well as any other computer clusters not in use, are available for printing. A list of computer cluster locations on campus can be found here.

About Observer Staff Report

Contact Observer Staff Report