-

-

Conboy outlines strategic plan through 2024

| Tuesday, August 25, 2020

In a Monday email, Saint Mary’s President Katie Conboy outlined her strategic plan for the College, titled Reading and Writing Saint Mary’s: Creating the Path to 2024.

In the midst of our current operating conditions, we must keep our eyes on our future — a future that will be inspired by your strength,” Conboy said in the email. What can Saint Mary’s do today to ensure that we come out stronger in the post-COVID environment?

Conboy acknowledged the uncertainties associated with the ongoing pandemic facing the situation with a shortened planning horizon and an expedited planning process.

The strategic plan is divided into five phases with phase one — analysis and synthesis — starting immediately, and the final phase — expansion, growth and evolution — being implemented mid-November and continuing for the next two years. The other three phases include writing the future: story and design, delivery and commitment to action.

Conboy concluded the email by inviting students to partake in a survey to contribute their feedback and ideas for the strategic planning process.

About Observer Staff Report

Contact Observer Staff Report