-

-

Tracking COVID-19 at Notre Dame

| Saturday, August 15, 2020

The Observer will update this page daily with new numbers from the University’s HERE Dashboard. These numbers are based only on tests conducted by University Health Services and the Wellness Center.

This post was updated April 22 at 12:09 p.m.

Alysa Guffey | The Observer

The seven-day positivity rate is 0.3%. The University has administered 165,553 total tests since Jan. 18. Out of the total tests, 1,954 have been diagnostic tests and 163,599 have been surveillance tests. The estimated active number of cases is 61, and the estimated number of recovered cases is 1,432 as of Thursday. The seven-day moving average was 5.0 cases as of Thursday.

The Feb. 17 record of 58 cases is the highest daily number since the spring semester began.

This semester, Notre Dame will require weekly surveillance testing for all undergraduate and professional students. In addition, the University added a COVID-19 addendum to du Lac to issue disciplinary action to those who violate health and safety guidelines.

All data on the dashboard is subject to change. PCR tests, which take one to two days to result, may lead to an increase in the number of cases on a specific day a few days later.

Find our latest COVID-19 coverage here.

About Observer Staff Report

Contact Observer Staff Report