-

-

irish insider

Podcast: Georgia Tech Yellowjackets

| Friday, October 30, 2020

It’s a two-person show on a Wednesday night as sports editor Hayden Adams and senior sports writer Charlotte Edmonds talk Notre Dame’s upcoming matchup with Georgia Tech. Here’s what they had in store:
  • Wrapping a 45-3 performance against Pitt and Pat Narduzzi that was as sweet as it was dominant. Check out the last Instant Reaction podcast for more on that and what happened around college football (0:58)
  • Previewing the Ramblin’ Wreck and second-year head coach Geoff Collins (4:35)
  • A flyover of college football action this past weekend, with the Big Ten returning, Oklahoma fans quiet with two losses already and Auburn getting another big break courtesy of SEC refs (12:52)
  • Other Notre Dame sports in action, including volleyball wrapping their regular season and men’s and women’s soccer notching crucial wins. Oh, and women’s basketball was back Monday with first-year head coach Niele Ivey holding her first press conference. It’s almost basketball season, people! (16:23)
  • You already know what it is: Fact-or-Fiction! Apologies that it’s a bit abbreviated (20:37)
  • And as always we wrap with predictions (28:02). Too bad Aidan and Ellen weren’t on this episode to trash Hayden for his fantasy football performance — although he is now 2-5 after winning last week.

The Basement Breakdown is available on AnchorSpotify, Google Podcasts, Breaker and RadioPublic. Listen via any of those apps or in the player below.

Please consider following the podcast and checking us out on Twitter: @ObserverSports, @HaydenAdamsND, @jimmyyward, @char_edmonds99 and @GeyerEllen.

Tags: ,