-

-

It’s Taurus szn bby <3

| Tuesday, May 11, 2021

April 19th marked the beginning of Taurus season that ends on May 20. Now I am not a big astrology person, but I would be lying if I said I don’t occasionally read my horoscope and read on the characteristics and traits of astrological signs. I don’t have a ranking of zodiac signs and don’t actively ask people what their signs are, but one thing I know for sure is that Tauruses are powerful and superior; I’m sorry I don’t make the rules. The morning of April 19th I woke up feeling extra chaotic and powerful, later realizing it marked the beginning of Taurus season. There is something powerful about Taurus women because the following days were crazy. From write-ups to roommate drama, I was just too powerful for people to handle, to my fellow Tauruses, watch out because this is your season and people will feel threatened and act out. 

I am an April Taurus and here’s what you need to know, I found myself in a slump until recently, feeling incapable and unqualified for certain roles and responsibilities. Upon celebrating my birthday and putting on a fit, I was able to get over this slump, but I realize it’s more than a slump — I’m burnt out. Not only am I burnt out and have to get through the end of the semester, but situations have also arisen that now I must handle and resolve — situations imposed by others I know. This wasn’t the first time. It is not the first time I faced an issue of this magnitude, and so like most people, I grabbed a block of cheese and crackers, sat myself down, and asked: is it me? And I then realized “yes, it’s me” but not in the way you may assume. It is me because I am a powerful Taurus woman and on top of that it’s Taurus season.

These past few weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions and actions but no matter what, I am living my best life and enjoying this time in which all Taurus feel the influence of the prevailing astrological energy. People are scared, people can’t hang because I am in the mood for trouble and on the prowl for power. While I am still totally burned out I keep reminding myself it’s Taurus season. To all my Tauruses, remember what season we are in and remember in between highs and lows this is a time to rejoice and celebrate. I have come to know many Taurus and they are some of the kindest, most determined and hardworking individuals. I love being a powerful earth sign and I realize I may be the problem because this energy is too much for some, so sorry bby if you can’t hang but it’s Taurus szn so watch out.

Going back to what I said in the beginning, I am by no means an astrology person, I don’t even know my rising moon and sun. What I can speak on is my character and of the other Taurus I know. I’m not one to believe this season is crucial for me and is the motivating factor of my day-to-day life, but there’s something about Taurus season 2021 that has me feeling and acting a certain way, and to be honest, I am not mad about it. Let’s see what happens this Taurus season; the possibilities are endless.

About Crystal Ramirez

Contact Crystal