Saturday, Sept. 21, 2024

College Alumnae Association presents 2021 Outstanding Senior Award

At the Opening of the Circle ceremony Thursday afternoon, the Saint Mary’s Alumnae Association Board of Directors gave the 2021 Outstanding Senior Award to Addie Bobosky.

1621546728-cd9b42fc598514a-500x700
Courtesy of Saint Mary's College
Bobosky received the Alumnae Association's 2021 Outstanding Senior Award. The award is given annually to a senior who "embodies the heart of Saint Mary's," according to a press release obtained by The Observer.
According to a press release obtained by The Observer, Bobosky is graduating with a degree in business administration with concentrations in business management and marketing. Bobosky is a second-year member of the Saint Mary’s cross country team after joining her junior year, the release stated. Cross Country coach Jackie Bauters, one of Bobosky’s nominators, praised her resiliency and compassion.

“Addie Bobosky is one strong woman,” she said. “She is passionate, resilient, and constantly striving to improve. She is someone who always finds a way to achieve a goal while also lifting up those around her.”

In addition to participating in cross country, Bobosky served as Student Government Association’s (SGA) Sophia Oversight Chair, co-founded the Future Leaders of Saint Mary’s Club and served on the Truth Initiative, which led the Board of Trustees to make the campus 100% tobacco-free last fall. The release commended Bobosky for her leadership in all of her endeavors. “Addie uses her faith as a guide in how she assists others, does her work, engages in competition and interacts with others,” the press release said. “She is an excellent communicator, in both receiving and delivering messages, and represents herself and others respectfully and responsibly as a result. Undoubtedly, whatever team Addie is a part of is one that will find success.”