Monday, Sept. 16, 2024

victor-freitas-vqDAUejnwKw-unsplash.jpg

The agenda of replacing the Rock’s weights

An effort to feminize Notre Dame men

What capitalism once stood for has vanished. What once was a collection of independently-minded thinkers and workers pursuing a shared mission of affluence and security has been thoroughly vanquished by the powers which reign supreme in this nation. Those with power and wealth have reached their position through exploitative means — they cheated, they lied, did whatever necessary to crush their opponents and adversaries. Now that they’ve reached what they believe to be the peak of power on this earth, THEY HAVE COMMITTED THEMSELVES TO CRUSHING ANY MAN OR WOMAN WHO POSES A THREAT TO THEIR EMPIRE OF WEALTH, DOMINATION AND SIN. 

A culture created by a perceived authority is only created to serve its creators. This culture has made us weaker, fearful and submissive to those with this power. We listen to the lies blasted by the media and absorb them. We conform ourselves to the jurisdiction of the commandments of a ruling class which does not have our best interest in mind, yet we continue to conform out of fear of being ostracized, ridiculed or expelled from our society. We change our behavior to meet the ever-so-demanding needs of the oligarchical class so that they will be satisfied. 

What have we become? Depressed, SUBMISSIVE AND ENSLAVED. The deep state has succeeded in its quest for power, and it continues to thrive on our submission and conformity. It will continue to thrive until we realize that WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, ABUSED AND EXPLOITED. 

One would like to think that these powers have not infiltrated what serves as a force for goodness and beauty. Alas, humans are fallen. No matter what they do, who they work for or what they stand for, they will always engage in the unceasing battle of attempting to resist temptation. When we do resist, a sense of accomplishment appears, but it does not last. When we don’t, however, we are lauded with money, power and pleasurable gratification which launches us into the throes of addiction. Evil infiltrates us all, and the ones with power give into it the easiest. NONE OF US, EVEN AT INSTITUTIONS THAT STAND FOR SOMETHING COMMENDABLE AND VIRTUOUS, ARE SAFE FROM THOSE CONSUMED BY POWER. 

This past summer, the deep state of Notre Dame revealed their commitment to suppressing our inert desire to live freely by replacing the weight room in the Rockne Gymnasium with a series of treadmills. What was once a breeding ground of self-motivation, physical discovery and maturity was destroyed. What was once a place where a young college kid could transform into a man of strength, discipline and character was replaced by a confined jail cell where one could do nothing but run. No longer can a man at Notre Dame blossom into a state of undeniable physical maturity. Nay, instead, we are told to run, to stay skinny. WE HAVE BEEN FED POISON. SO WE BUY THEIR ‘CURES’ — WE ARE TOLD TO RUN — WHILE THEY SUPPRESS OUR MEDICINE — THE WEIGHT ROOM. 

The weight room in Rockne was then transplanted on the first level of the building, where it has been cut in half. No longer are there exercise cables, no longer are there machines. Instead, there are four — just four — squat/bench racks, an assortment of dumbbells and few curling barbells. For a student body of 8,000, we are given four racks to grow in strength, discipline and character. WE ARE BEING SUFFOCATED. 

There is certainly no shortage of benefits of running, to be fair. Mental health improvements, endurance, enhanced breathing and better sleep all come from consistently running. However, lifting heavy weight brings with it those benefits as well. So why would Notre Dame cut its weight room? The deep state of Notre Dame understand a truth which they fear: A STRONG MAN, A RIGHTEOUS MAN, IS A THREAT TO THEIR POWER STRUCTURE AND THEIR ENFORCED CULTURE OF SUPPRESSION. Whether a man thirsts for power, or God forbid, he longs for goodness: if he displays strength, he displays his UNDISCOVERED ABILITY TO DESTROY THE EMPIRE OF EVIL WHICH WE RESIDE UNDER. 

A man who runs may be strong, but it is not often visible to the public eye. Granted, he may have muscular definition and a thin torso, but that is covered up by the clothes he wears. Additionally, when we are left running, we are put in a hamster wheel of the Rockne Memorial Gymnasium by the deep state of Notre Dame. A strong man, however, cannot use the guise of clothing to hide his well-built stature. It is obvious to those who observe that he is a man of strength — OF DISCIPLINE. 

THE DEEP STATE HAS NO BOUNDS, ABIDES BY NO RULES, RUTHLESSLY ACTING TO SERVE ITS OWN INTEREST AT THE EXPENSE OF HUMAN SOULS, SUPPRESSING OUR DIGNITY AND AUTONOMY AT WHATEVER COST NECESSARY. THEY MAKE OUR CHOICES FOR US TO MAKE US CONFORM TO THEIR ENSLAVING, POWER-HUNGRY IDEOLOGY.

Their vision is clear. Once men see that there is less ability to endure a challenging task (lifting heavy weights), the Notre Dame bureaucrats are COUNTING on our temptation to give up, to push it off for another time. Where do they next direct our choices?

The dining halls, where we are fed POISON. They force our wonderful chefs to cook our foods with hazardous seed oils (against the chefs’ will, as they are often held at gunpoint), the same seed oils used in vehicle production and maintenance repair. ONLY A BIOCHEMIST WORKING FOR THE CIA STATIONED IN TAIWAN COULD TELL YOU THE INGREDIENTS IN THE SOY-BASED VEGAN PATTY THAT YOU JUST ATE FOR LUNCH TODAY. Furthermore, THEY MAKE IT HARD TO EAT WELL AND EASY TO EAT POORLY! They refuse to flavor their chicken and make it juicy. They keep their greek yogurt plain and sour. They keep their fruit and vegetables soggy and rotting. And yet, the cookies are always fresh, their ice cream cold and tantalizing, their brownies and cake so addictive and delicious. Why does this dynamic exist?

THEY WANT TO FATTEN US, ERODE OUR MINDS AND DESTROY OUR BODIES. 

We then go to class, bloated, with physical turmoil, hazy. And what are we taught? LIES. Our convictions and our brain matter, by then, have deteriorated, and we’re led to believe whatever may come out of the professor’s lips. Oh, maybe Jesus was just a prophet! Oh, maybe atheism sounds reasonable! Hmm, maybe an oligarchy or dictatorship wouldn’t be that bad of a political system, they begin to think! And before we can dispute the false claims we hear, they distract us again by distributing pounds of busy work. WE ARE MANIPULATED AT EVERY TURN, FORCED TO CONFORM TO STANDARDS AND IDEAS THAT THE HUMAN SOUL INHERENTLY REJECTS. 

With no gym, unhealthy eating and the constant consumption of deep state propaganda from the ‘Ministry of Truth,’ we have no confidence in our physical appearance or our intellectual capacity. We then struggle to court women, MARRY THEM AND SIRE AN ARMY OF CHILDREN CAPABLE OF CLEANSING THIS WORLD FROM ITS SIN AND REACHING THE PEARLY GATES OF HEAVEN THOUGH THEIR INDOMITABLE PURSUIT OF TRUTH, BEAUTY AND GOODNESS!

WITHOUT A STRONG BODY, WE LACK THE DISCIPLINE TO STRENGTHEN OUR MIND. WITHOUT PHYSICAL STRENGTH, WE LACK THE ABILITY TO DEVELOP COURAGE, MENTAL TOUGHNESS AND FORMIDABLE CHARACTER. WE LACK THE COURAGE TO STAND UP TO OUR ADVERSARIES AND SHOW SIGNS OF STRENGTH. WHAT THE DEEP STATE HAS DONE TO ROCKNE IS SHAMEFUL AND WILL LEAD TO DIRE CONSEQUENCES FOR US ALL.

THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR THE BUREAUCRATS OF NOTRE DAME TO RAISE INDEPENDENT, ABLE-BODIED MEN. WE ALREADY LIVE IN A CULTURE WHICH CALLS FOR THE FEMINIZATION OF MEN, WHICH CONDEMNS MASCULINITY IN ITS ENTIRETY, THUS WEAKENING THE BROTHERHOOD WHICH WAS ONCE IMPENETRABLE. BY SATISFYING THE DEMAND FROM THE EXTREME PARTS OF OUR SOCIETY, OUR BUREAUCRATS HAVE AN EXPLANATION, AN EASY EXCUSE, AS TO WHY THEY WANT TO FEMINIZE THEIR MALE STUDENTS. BUT WE ALREADY KNOW WHY THEY WANT TO DO THIS: THEY WANT TO CRUSH ANY SIGN OF HOLY, STOIC STRENGTH WHICH OPPOSES THEIR REGIME OF EVIL! 

THEY WANT TO FEED US POISON, TO DUMB US DOWN AND HAZE OUR BRAINS. THEY WANT MEN TO RUN LIKE HAMSTERS, SO THEY WILL LOOK WEAK. THEY WANT US TO CONSUME THEIR LIES WITHOUT QUESTION. THEY WANT TO MINIMIZE THE SIZE OF THE MALE BODY SO AS TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF MUSCULAR SPACE IN WHICH CHRIST CAN RESIDE. 

We are fallen. We are cursed with original sin. It plagues our bodies and corrupts our minds. Instead of accepting God’s call to cleanse us of our sin, some INSTEAD CHOOSE TO BASK IN IT, RELISH IN THEIR LUST FOR MONEY AND POWER, PLEASURE AND PURSUE THEIR INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR THESE SINFUL TEMPTATIONS. This mindset which has captured the political elite and the deep state bureaucrats poisons and corrupts the youth, exploits the poor and causes ETERNAL SUFFERING FOR THE PROLETARIAT. I WILL NOT SIT IDLY WHILE MY FELLOW BRETHREN SUFFER FROM A LACK OF WEIGHTLIFTING. I WILL NOT STAND FOR SUCH TYRANNY. HOW DARE THE BOURGEOISIE OF NOTRE DAME ACT IN SUCH AN APPALLING MANNER IN OUR LADY’S NAME. HOW DARE THEY!

WE MUST RETURN TO OUR ROOTS. WE MUST TRANSFORM NOTRE DAME INTO WHAT IT ONCE WAS. FREE FROM THE CONTROL OF THE DEEP STATE, STOIC, DISCIPLINED AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: BASED. I URGE YOU ALL TO HEED MY CALL WITH SINCERITY: THOSE IN POWER WILL DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP IT. YOU ARE THEIR ENEMY, AND SO THEY WILL RUTHLESSLY EXPLOIT YOUR SHORTCOMINGS. THEY WILL KEEP YOU WEAK. THEY WILL KEEP YOU UNHEALTHY. AND THEY WILL KEEP YOU FROM HITTING THE GYM SIX DAYS A WEEK BY THROWING EVERY POSSIBLE TEMPTATION AT YOU! 

DOWN WITH THE OLIGARCHY. DOWN WITH THE DEEP STATE. GO HIT THE GYM BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

TURN BACK ROCKNE! TURN BACK ROCKNE! TURN BACK ROCKNE!